It's me!

It's me!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Do You Know Your Candida Level In Your Body?

Surprisingly, I eat vegan 90% raw, living food and 10% cooked food, I am struggling to control candida in my body. I check my candida in the morning by spitting my first saliva in a clear glass filled with water. If you have overgrowth of candida, you will notice cloudy strings or droppings coming down from the spit.
What is candida?  Candida is an overgrowth of fungus. When candida growth is out of control in your body, you experience many symptoms such as bloating, constipation, gas, heartburn, brain fog, depression, chronic bad breath, leaky gut syndrome, recurrent vaginal or urinary infections, severe mood swings, memory loss, rectal itching and many more.
I recommend you read CANDIDA HEALTH THROUGH LIVING FOODS BY LALITA SALAS. I am on my way to take control over candida through limiting sweet fruits or vegetables.
When you have a harmony in your digestive system, you will feel so much better and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment